- Mortal Kombat X – Friday, April 1st, 4:00 pm
- Street Fighter V – Friday, April 1st, 7:00 pm
- Persona 4 Arena Ultimax – Saturday, April 2nd, 3:00 pm
- Guilty Gear Xrd –Sign- Saturday, April 2nd, 5:00 pm
- Super Smash Bros. for WiiU Saturday, April 2nd, 7:00 pm*
*Will be played all day, but will be moved to main projector at designated time.
- Aggie Honor Code.
- All Tournaments (Save for the Smash Tournament) are Single Elimination.
- Controllers will be provided, however it is not discouraged to bring your own (Controllers with macro features and turbo are banned).
- If you do not show up when your name is called, we will shuffle to the next match where the players are present. If all other matches have been completed and you still are not present, you will be considered disqualified and given an automatic loss.
- No rough housing outside of the game during a match.
- If you interrupt a match, such as pausing the game, the match will be given to your opponent.
- Please smell nice for the consideration of all.
- Have Fun!
- Persona 4AU, Street Fighter V, Guilty Gear Xrd, Mortal Kombat X:
- Games between players are determined using a best 2/3 match structure, with the default round settings for each match.
- A 3/5 match structure will be used during the finals.
- Boss mode and its equivalents are banned.
- A player that has lost a match can pick another character. The player that won the match must stick with their character. In the case for Mortal Kombat X, variation must also remain the same. If the player selected random, they must pick random again.
- If a stage is not selected within 15 seconds, random will be selected automatically.
- Smash 4: Smash 4 will have its own specific rule set. These rules will be provided by that Tournament Organizer.